Premium T Series, T-7100/7200 Spectrophotometer
Touch screen,excellent optical system, high level mechanical system, advanced circuit control system, rigorous production process, friendly and intuitive software interface, good technical specifications, stable and reliable performance can meet the analysis requirements from high level and professional customers.
1. Appearance and internal structure
Modern and elegant appearance, extendable design, separate structure design for optical and circuit system can efficiently avoid the loss of photometric energy.
2. Convenient and intuitive operation interface
This series has 7” high resolution colored capacitive touch screen and newly developed UV-SUPER2.0 software with strong functions, which make the operation simple and easy.
3. Excellent performance and stability
- Totally enclosed monochromator and optical mirror coated with SiO2 guarantee the optical components are not influenced by gas and environment.
- Philips and Hamamatsu lamps
- Newly improved screw pole drive structure makes good wavelength repeatability and high wavelength accuracy.
- Totally new design, superior materials and rigorous production process.
4. Advanced photoelectric test system
- 32 bit ARM11 microcontroller with clock speed up to 533MHz
- 20 bit analog digital device specialized for photoelectric data collection and processing from BB company.
- Support internal huge data storage(32M), mouse operation and big SD card memory.
5. Simple and convenient maintenance
- Socket type lamps make the optical adjustment not necessary and maintenance much easier.
- Separated Optical and circuit system has no cross influence and make the instrument more reliable.
Absorbency and transmittance test.
2. Quantitative test.
To test sample solution concentration, you can choose different methods like coefficient, standard curve, linearity, linear zero crossing and quadratic. Operators can choose single, double and tri-wavelength and change the coefficients of double and tri-wavelength. Advanced arithmetic makes curvilinear regression more precise and test data more accurate.
3. Kinetics Measurement (Time Scanning)
To test the sample chemical reaction process by fixed time scanning the sample solution with fixed wavelength. The equipment can calculate its changing rate after entering the corresponding parameters.
4. Wavelength Scanning (Qualitative Test)
To test sample solution absorbency peak, can scan the sample characteristic curve of any wavelength range between 190 and 1100nm. And do the chart overlay and arithmetic.
5. Multi wavelength testing
It is much more convenient for users to test the absorbency or do the arithmetic in case of several wavelengths for the same sample solution, which is much simpler than single wavelength testing.
6. DNA/Protein Measurement
It is a special function for specific users to make the operation easier.
GET A QUOTE
Please Fill Out the Form Below to Receive an Offer for FenixES Products and Services